For cleaning your concrete or flat surfaces, these attachments are the right tools. Refer to this list of the 10 best pressure washer surface cleaner.
When you bought your pressure washing machine, you may have never thought that there are plenty of options that are opening for you. You can do a lot with your machine if you have the right accessories.
Pressure washer surface cleaner is such an accessory that is a perfect tool for cleaning your concrete driveway, wooden, tile, etc. surfaces.
You can easily use this accessory with both your hot water and cold water power washer. Before buying this part, you just have to make sure that you are purchasing the best surface cleaner for your cleaning area.
The experts always prefer a pressure washer surface cleaner when they need to cover a more extended area. This tool makes the surface cleaning at least four times faster than the regular spray gun. It is a mostly round-shaped tool with multiple nozzles fit inside it to spray water. There is another round shaped metal plate attached inside the outer covering. This plate spins with a good speed that adds extra power with the nozzles’ water spray.
These will make your work very effective and time-saving in this busy world when you hardly have time to spend on your cleaning. You can easily clean your patio, driveway, sidewalk, pool tiles, ramps, parking lots, warehouse, and many other surfaces.
To clean oil, grease, mold, algae, and the other difficult dirt, this round-shaped tool is very effective. We strongly recommend you to buy this accessory if you have a large surface to clean regularly.
- Best Surface Cleaner for Pressure Washer – List of Winners!
- Top 10 Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner Comparisons:
- Best Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner Reviews- 2021 Buying Guide
- 1. PowerFit PF31023B Surface Cleaner
- 2. Briggs & Stratton 6328
- 3. Karcher 15 Inch Surface Cleaner
- 4. SIMPSON 15 Inch Surface Cleaner
- 5. Greenworks 30012 Surface Cleaner
- 6. Karcher T300 Hard Surface Cleaner
- 7. Generac 6132 Surface Cleaner
- 8. CANPUMP 24 Inch Surface Cleaner
- 9. EDOU Surface Cleaner 20 Inch
- 10. AR Blue Clean 10 Deck
- What Is a Surface Cleaner for Pressure Washers
- Why Do You Need a Surface Cleaner?
- Advantages of Owning the Best Surface Cleaner
- How To Buy The Best Power Washer Surface Cleaner
- Choose a Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner by Requirement
- How Does a Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner Work?
- How to Use a Surface Cleaner?
- Use Surface Cleaners with Pressure Washers
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Can I use hot water with a pressure washer surface cleaner?
- Can I use a surface cleaner on fences or walls?
- Will water consumption increase when I use a surface cleaner attachment?
- Does a surface cleaner require heavy maintenance?
- Will a pressure washer surface cleaner lower my machine’s cleaning power?
- Do Surface Cleaners Use Less Water than a Standard Wand?
- Can I Use Detergents with My Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner?
- Can I Use a Surface Cleaner Meant for Electric Washers If I Have a Gas Model?
- How do you attach surface cleaner to the pressure washer?
- Can I use the surface cleaner for my electric pressure washer?
- Which one is better between a turbo nozzle and a surface cleaner?
- What is the best surface cleaner attachment size?
- Which models are better – with wheels or floaters?
- How Much Water Will the Surface Cleaner Use?
- Why Is My Surface Cleaner Leaving Lines?
- How much pressure do you need for a surface cleaner?
- Can I Use a Surface Cleaner on My Car?
- Are pressure washer surface cleaners worth it?
- Are surface cleaners for pressure washers universal?
Best Surface Cleaner for Pressure Washer – List of Winners!
There are lots of surface cleaning machine from different brands with different specifications. But it might be a question what is the best pressure washer surface cleaner that fill up your requirements!
- Best and Recommended by Editor: PowerFit PF31023B
- Best for Gas: Briggs & Stratton 6328
- Best for Overall: Karcher 15″ Surface Cleaner
- Best for Cold Water: SIMPSON Cleaning 80166
- Best for Electric: Greenworks 30012
- Best for Budget: Karcher T300
- Best for Durability: Generac 6132
- Best for Heavy-duty: CANPUMP 24″ Surface Cleaner
- Best for Professional: EDOU 20″ Surface Cleaner
- Best for Lightweight: AR Blue Clean 10″ Deck
Top 10 Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner Comparisons:
|PowerFit PF31023B||Check On Amazon!|
|Briggs & Stratton 6328||Check On Amazon!|
|Karcher 15″ Surface Cleaner||Check On Amazon!|
|SIMPSON Cleaning 80166||Check On Amazon!|
|Greenworks 30012||Check On Amazon!|
|Karcher T300||Check On Amazon!|
|Generac 6132||Check On Amazon!|
|CANPUMP 24″ Surface Cleaner||Check On Amazon!|
|EDOU 20″ Surface Cleaner||Check On Amazon!|
|AR Blue Clean 10″ Deck||Check On Amazon!|
Best Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner Reviews- 2021 Buying Guide
To select the right cleaner for your pressure washer, you might be happy to see the reviews of the following items:
1. PowerFit PF31023B Surface Cleaner
Recommended by Editor
This is an excellent surface cleaner that makes your cleaning job quicker and faster with its six nozzle spray. You will get perfect cleaning solution with this machine. In general, we see that a surface cleaner contains two nozzles, and PowerFit PF31023B Surface Cleaner is an exception. To clean the mold, algae, rust, oil or grease, etc. you will love to use this accessory.
- It quickly connects to a spray gun with its quick-connect coupler
- It has two 1500 rpm rotating nozzle jets
- Its dimension is 15 x 15 x 5.5 inches
- The weight of this tool is 4.35 pounds.
Attractive Sides: There are many good sides to this tool.
- It cleans a surface four times faster than a standard spray gun
- You can connect and remove it from your spray gun quickly
- It cleans without leaving streaks and stripes
- It provides even cleaning
- It cleans 15 inches path at a time
- It is ideal for patio, sidewalk, garage floor, and other rough surfaces.
To clean your rough surface quickly and smartly, you can easily depend on this tool. You don’t have to worry about its durability as it lasts for many years. Instead of roaming around the market buying, this tool will be a wise decision.
2. Briggs & Stratton 6328
Best for Gas
This is another finest quality surface cleaner that helps you clean your driveway, patio, rooftop, balcony, and many other flat surfaces. It increases its cleaning speed with its dual high-speed rotating jets. While cleaning, it covers a wide area at a time and removes all sorts of dirt and stain. This tool perfectly fits with gas powered pressure washer, but you can easily use it with electric pressure washer as well.
- It has dual high-pressure rotating jet
- It has a 14-inch diameter that covers a wide area at a time
- It works up to 3400 PSI machines
- There is a quick-connect coupler
- It has 3.52 pounds of weight.
Attractive Sides: The following sides might attract you and help you decide to buy it.
- It cleans a surface pretty faster than any spray nozzle
- It supports up to 3400 PSI and most residential machine come under it
- It is lighter than many other surface cleaners
- It covers a wide area at a time
- You can quickly connect it with your spray gun
- Its dual jet provides even cleaning
You can choose this surface cleaner as well as it has all the good features and it is lighter. This tool also will last for many years. Many users have been using this pressure washer accessory for a couple of years without any problem.
3. Karcher 15 Inch Surface Cleaner
Best for Overall
To clean your floor 4x faster, you should choose this surface cleaner as it has all the excellent features that make it a perfect tool. It is perfectly compatible with a gas-powered machine, but you can freely use it with your electric washer. It keeps the nozzle at a fixed height that eliminates the tough dirt quickly. Connecting this tool with your spray gun is easy, and the surface cleaner provides you with a free movement for proper cleaning.
- It can provide service with maximum 3200 water pressure
- You can connect it easily with your spray gun
- It cleans 4x faster than your normal nozzle
- Its dimension is 15 x 15 x 6.7 inches
- It cleans 15″ wide area at a time with its two nozzles
- Its weight is 3.8 pounds.
Attractive Sides: The below benefits might attract you.
- It’s faster which saves your time
- The tough dirt and grease can be cleaned with minimum effort
- It is easier to clean a large flat surface with this tool
- Its weight makes it easier to handle
- Connecting it with your spray gun is easy.
We strongly recommend Karcher 15 Inch Surface Cleaner if you have a large area to clean. The money you will pay for this tool will provide you the maximum benefit. For technical faults, you can easily contact the authority to solve your problem.
4. SIMPSON 15 Inch Surface Cleaner
Best for Cold Water
It is a universal pressure washer surface cleaner that comfortably fits most of the spray guns that are available in the market. It has an extreme tolerance level, 3600 PSI water force. To remove the hard-to-clean dirt, you can easily rely on this tool because of its high power. Its 15-inch diameter allows you to clean your patio, driveway, rooftop, garage floor, room floor, and the other flat surfaces within a short period of time.
The following features are included with SIMPSON Cleaning 80166 Universal 15-Inch Steel Surface Scrubber.
- This tool is made of steel to make it strong
- It works with maximum 3600 PSI
- Its diameter is 15 inches.
- It has two powerful nozzles inside it
- It fits standard ¼ inch spray wand connections
- Its weight is 3.5 pounds.
Attractive Sides: This surface cleaner has the following attractive sides:
- The tool is quite strong and lasts for many years
- You can easily use it with your high power pressure washers
- It cleans the surface 5 times than a normal nozzle
- It fits the maximum number of spray guns
- To handle this, you don’t have to be much strong
Considering SIMPSON 15 Inch Surface Scrubber’s features and good sides, you can easily choose this tool. You will get good benefits, and your investment is secure with this tool.
5. Greenworks 30012 Surface Cleaner
Best for Electric
Are you bored with the regular color of surface cleaners? Most of the companies make black or matt color tools, and the buyers don’t have any choice except selecting these. But Greenworks is not like the other companies. They make products keeping their company name, GREEN in mind. You might be attracted by seeing their environment-friendly colored Greenworks cleaner. It also has many attractive features that will blow your mind.
- You can use it with maximum 2000 PSI
- It covers the width of 11 inch
- It is compatible with all greanworks pressure washers and the others also
- It has quickly connected facilities
- Its weight is 1.8 pounds.
Attractive Sides: Let’s have a look at its good sides.
- It works with most of the electric machines
- Connecting with the spray gun is quite easy
- It is so light that you won’t feel tired after using for a long time
- It will clean an 11-inch wide area at once
- It is much faster than typical spray nozzles
- You will get a product service for free.
If you want to buy a cheap and good quality power washer surface machine, this is one of the best pressure washer surface cleaners in the market. You will get almost all the facilities like the expensive ones. The machine is durable, so your investment is secure, and for any technical problems, the company will provide the solution.
6. Karcher T300 Hard Surface Cleaner
Best for Budget
To increase your working speed, you may use this tool which is very effective. This is one of the cheapest products, and it works quite beautifully while cleaning. It has a power control system along with its long wand so that you can cover a large area within a short time. It is compatible with Karcher pressure washers and many others also. To carry it, there is a holding bar at the top of its housing.
Karcher T300 Hard Surface Cleaner has many attractive features.
- You can use it maximum 2300 PSI machines
- It has a power control dial to maintain its water pressure
- It has an 11-inch diameter cleaning head
- It has two powerful nozzles
- There is 36 inches long wand
- Compatible with K2-K5 models
- It has got 4 pounds of weight.
Attractive Sides: Let’s look at its beneficial sides.
- You can control the water pressure by its power control dial
- You can cover a wide area standing at one place
- It can tolerate the water pressure of most electric machines
- It has an attractive look
- It works perfectly for the flat surfaces.
This flat surface cleaning device is a cute and smart one. Its power control system is unique in that you will find very rare tools. If you have a Karcher pressure washer, this surface cleaner will be perfect for you. Also, You can clean by using this model.
7. Generac 6132 Surface Cleaner
Best for Durability
This cleaner is the best driveway pressure washer attachment which clean all the concrete driveways, sidewalks, and other flat surfaces that get dirty very often. You will get the top level tolerance with this tool as it can be used for the maximum of 3100 PSI water force. Stainless steel and plastic construction of this tool make it a long-lasting one with perfect efficiency. It is effortless to connect with your spray wand that saves your valuable time.
- It can tolerate a maximum 3100 PSI water pressure
- It has an adjustable quick-change connector
- Its tough, flexible bristles protect the surface
- Stainless steel and tough plastic is used to make it
- Its dimension is 15.5 x 15.5 x 5.3 inches
- Its weight is 4.8 pounds
Attractive Sides: The benefits you will get with the purchase of this tool are:
- High tolerance level will be compatible with your powerful machine
- Its bristles control over-spray
- To connect it with the spray wand is easy
- It covers a wide area at a time and saves your time
- To clean tough grease, algae, mold and the other dirt is easy with it
- This product is quite durable
No one wants to waste his money, buying a product that doesn’t last long. Generac 6132 is pretty durable, and your investment will be safe with your purchase. You can easily clean all your flat surfaces that get dirty very often.
8. CANPUMP 24 Inch Surface Cleaner
Best for Heavy-duty
Do you want to buy a surface cleaner with wheels? If yes, this product will be perfect for you. It can tolerate quite high water pressure, which considers to be a commercial surface cleaner one. For better maneuverability, it has wheels, and you can control it by using its comfortable handle. The spray gun is attached with one of its handles that can relax your regular spray gun. For stylistic users, this product is an ideal one.
- Its tolerance level is 4000 PSI which helps to clean
- It has two long handles to move it around the surface
- Wheels are attached with its cleaning head for free movement
- It is quite heavy, 33 pounds
- It is made of stainless steel for better durability
- It is compatible with hot and cold water
Attractive Sides: The amazing qualities of this tool are stated below.
- This tool tolerates a commercial level of water pressure
- You can easily clean the toughest dirt
- To move it you don’t have to put much effort
- It lasts for a very long time because of its steel body
- For cleaning your patio, driveway, sidewalk, and other flat surfaces, it is one of the best surface cleaners ever!
To clean a vast area, you need an efficient surface cleaner. You can easily use this tool for residential and commercial cleaning purposes for its better tolerance level. The handles are quite comfortable to control the product. If you buy this tool, you don’t have to worry for many years.
9. EDOU Surface Cleaner 20 Inch
Best for Professional
Your thinking of using a surface cleaner for the residential and commercial purpose will be solved by EDOU this product. Its maximum water pressure tolerance level puts it in the commercial group. It has better maneuverability because of its wheels, and you can move it easily by using its handle. The spray gun is attached to one of your handles so that spraying becomes comfortable.
For your better understanding, the features are stated below.
- It will work with maximum 4000 PSI
- Wheels are attached for better maneuverability
- The spray trigger is attached to its handle
- The product is made of stainless steel
- It has got 20 inches in diameter
- Its weight is 29.6 pounds
- It has 1/4” quick adapter set for quick connection.
Attractive Sides: You will get the following benefits with your purchase.
- Its high water pressure will remove all the tough dirt
- You can easily clean a wide area by standing at one place
- The wheels make it easier to move
- The product is quite durable because of its stainless steel material
- For all the technical difficulties you will get support from the company
EDOU is a world-class brand that makes the most excellent quality products. You don’t have to worry about this product’s performance, and your investment will be well secured with your purchase. It will definitely make your work smooth and faster. For , this machine will be your best professional surface cleaner in the market!
10. AR Blue Clean 10 Deck
Best for Lightweight
This is another low budget product that works perfectly for residential cleanings. It cleans 60-80 percent faster than any regular spray nozzle and saves your time and energy. You can use this surface cleaner perfectly with AR Blue Clean pressure washers. To clean your patio, driveway, sidewalk, and many other surfaces, you can confidently rely on it. It has an attractive color that makes it an exclusive one.
- It has got a tolerance level for medium water pressure
- It comes in blue color
- You will get an extra 15 inches long lance
- Its dimension is 18.5 x 6 x 12.5 inches
- Its weight is 3 pounds
- It is specially made for AR Blue Clean machines
Attractive Sides: This product has got the following attractive sides.
- It makes your cleaning work 5 times faster than regular nozzles
- The extra lance makes it easier to use
- It is very lightweight, so you don’t need much effort to move
- You will get an attractive color cleaning tool
- It is specially made for AR Blue Clean pressure washers
For medium level residential cleaning task, this cleaning device is an ideal one. You shouldn’t go for the high power tools if you don’t need them. It will save you time and money from wastage.
What Is a Surface Cleaner for Pressure Washers
A surface cleaner is a pressure washer component that hits concrete surface dirt with immense water force, clearing them thoroughly. This is the toughest job to clean a concrete surface like dirt, oil, grease, mold that grows on the wet concrete surface get attached firmly and don’t want to come off easily. It needs continuous rubbing and washing for them to clean properly.
The structure of a surface cleaner includes a cover that prevents the water from splashing much and helps a user stay dry. You will find plenty of surface cleaners with multiple nozzles in the market, and some even have rotating facilities.
Why Do You Need a Surface Cleaner?
This is a common question that comes to most of the power washer users’ mind, why should they buy a surface washer when they already have the spray nozzle. This question is appropriate to a certain extent.
But, when you think about cleaning a wide space, it needs a lot of your time and effort to get a good cleaning. A surface cleaner removes the dirt four times faster than a normal spray gun. It will not only save your time but also you will get effective cleaning.
When you clean a surface, the water gets scattered after hitting the surface, which makes the surrounding place wet. The surface cleaner prevents the water from getting scattered and keeps the other stuff dry.
Advantages of Owning the Best Surface Cleaner
The surface cleaner is a beneficial component for a pressure washer user, and you also should have one.
1. Tough Cleaner
Sticky and tough dirt doesn’t easily come off a concrete surface, where surface cleaner becomes pretty helpful. Its multiple nozzles hit each and every dirt particle with high-pressure water, removing them without much effort. With regular spray guns have to maintain a distance while cleaning, but with this machine, you can come very close to your dirt.
2. Time Saving
Surface cleaner undoubtedly saves your time. With a regular spray gun, the area that takes one hour to clean, you can clean it within half an hour. The round sized head of a surface cleaner can wash a wide area at a time.
3. Comfortable to Use
You can actually keep a cleaner on a surface and slide it to clean the dirt, which takes pretty little effort with many effects. Water splashing is one of the biggest problems with a pressure washer. A surface cleaner doesn’t let the water splash much and help you stay clean and dry.
4. Saves Money
When you have a large area to clean, it takes a lot of time to increase your labour cost. If you can reduce your cleaning time by using a surface cleaner, you save your labour cost.
From all aspects, if you look at it, you will find the device beneficial in terms of performance, time and money.
How To Buy The Best Power Washer Surface Cleaner
You might think that it’s very easy to buy a surface cleaner. You just have to go to the market and buy one. But you should know that it is easy only when you know about it properly. Otherwise, you might end up suffering a lot. The above pressure washer surface cleaner reviews will help you find the best tool. While buying the things, the questions that should come to your mind are described below.
What should be the right size?
You will get different size surface cleaners that have different diameters, starting from small to large. In general, you will get from 12 inches to 36 diameter ones. The 12 and 15 inches surface cleaners are mostly used for the residential purpose as they require less GPM, the rate of water flow. These tools require around 2-3 GPM water flow. For larger sizes, you will need more GPM.
With wheels or without wheels?
It’s a complicated question that is hard to answer. In short, we can tell that, depending on your situation, both can be good. Usually, the surface cleaners don’t use wheels as they float, utilizing the water pressure that comes out through its nozzles.
The wheels sometimes make it difficult to control and might trip you up. But, while using a vacuum hose, it is easier to control it with wheels.
Inside the surface cleaner, the nozzles spin at a good speed. This spinning is created by a swivel, which should be smooth. You should check the bearings of your swivel that should always be lubricated with oil or grease.
You must have a good knowledge of nozzles. The nozzles that are used in your surface cleaning machine should be strong and durable. The water should pass through these nozzles without making an obstacle. Check all the nozzles carefully before buying your tool.
Choose a Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner by Requirement
Based on power, size, and working type, a surface cleaner can be divided into two categories:
1. Semi-Pro Surface cleaner
In general, these surface cleaners are comparatively less powerful and are often chosen for residential usage. These tools are less expensive too, and for that, they are affordable for most of the people. If you don’t have a very wide space to clean this surface cleaner will be the best for you.
2. Professional Surface Cleaner
For working in an office, factory, large marketplace where the area is quite large that needs to be cleaned, you need a professional surface cleaner. These places get dirty very often, and they always get tough dirt that is hard to clean. Professional surface cleaners are comparatively powerful and can be used with powerful machines.
How Does a Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner Work?
A surface cleaner uses two or more powerful spray nozzles that are attached with a spinning swivel. There is a cover which is called ‘housing.’ It is mostly made of strong plastic or metal to tolerate the high-pressure water flow.
When water comes through the two nozzles, the swivel starts spinning at a good speed. With the spinning force and spinning nozzle pressure increases work effectiveness. There is a long stick that is attached to move the surface cleaner over a flat surface.
The pressurized water hits the tough dirt and cleans them. Because of the spinning swivel, the tool covers a wide area at a time. This is how a pressure washer surface cleaner work.
How to Use a Surface Cleaner?
Using a surface cleaner is quite easy, and it is more effective also. First, you have to connect the spray wand with the connector of your tool. Nowadays, most of the surface cleaners use easy connector so that you can easily connect it with your wand.
Check if the swivel is working properly because, without the spinning, the cleaning will not be sufficient. Hold your spray gun tight so that it doesn’t slip from your hand, which might be harmful. Place the tool over a dirty surface and start spraying the water.
Now slowly move your tool from one side to another, cleaning every part of your to-be-cleaned area. Some of the devices have wheels, and you have to be careful with these tools because wheels might cause a trip you up.
Use Surface Cleaners with Pressure Washers
Using a surface cleaner is quite easy, and a new user can adjust to it in no time. A surface cleaner contains a round-shaped head with a long stick to hold it. Under the headcover, spray nozzles are attached, and the long stick contains the trigger for the water to control.
To use a surface cleaner at first, you have to assemble your pressure washer and make it ready to use. After that, remove the spray gun from the HP hose and attach the hose to the surface cleaner handle. You are pretty much ready to use your surface cleaner.
Start the engine and turn on the water supply. Slowly pull the trigger of your surface cleaner handle and begin to move the head over the surface that you need to clean. You should move the head over the surface evenly for a perfect cleaning experience. Once you are done, remove the hose and store your machine.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Can I use hot water with a pressure washer surface cleaner?
Hot water generally damages a component faster than cold water, but it cleans a surface quicker and better. Hot water can be used with a surface cleaner, but it’s recommended to use a higher-end surface cleaner. Strong metal is used in high-end surface cleaners which can withstand hot water and give you service for a long time.
Can I use a surface cleaner on fences or walls?
The surface cleaner is invented mainly for flat and ground surfaces where you can keep it and move the head easily. If you want to clean your fence, it’s better to use a regular spray gun. Surface cleaners are generally heavier than regular spray guns, and to lift them, you need much effort. Moving around the surface cleaner on walls is not easy.
Will water consumption increase when I use a surface cleaner attachment?
Many pressure washer users have a common misconception that a surface cleaner consumes a lot of water. Compared to the area, a surface cleaner clean it consumes pretty less water. If you measure the amount of used water with a spray gun and a surface cleaner, definitely the later will win.
Does a surface cleaner require heavy maintenance?
No, a surface cleaner doesn’t require heavy maintenance. The nozzles of a surface cleaner sometimes become damaged, or they don’t work properly. In this case, you can replace the nozzles with new ones. To repair a spoilt trigger, the mechanic has to do a minor operation and make your device ready to work.
Will a pressure washer surface cleaner lower my machine’s cleaning power?
When a surface cleaner works, it makes the engine put in a lot of effort. It doesn’t mean that surface cleaner harms the machine. If possible to buy a high-end pressure washer to use with a surface cleaner for maximum output. With the regular low-end machine also you can use it, and it’ll not lower the cleaning power of your device.
Do Surface Cleaners Use Less Water than a Standard Wand?
A surface cleaner cleans a wide area at a time; thus not only saves your time it also saves water. The water supply is much effectively used in a surface cleaner where you will get the maximum result in minimum supply. In today’s world, it’s quite important not to waste the water, and with a standard wand, you need a lot of water to clean a certain area.
Can I Use Detergents with My Pressure Washer Surface Cleaner?
Surface cleaners mostly use multiple pencil jet nozzles to clean a surface. In general, we don’t apply soap with a pencil jet nozzle because it’ll be useless. From that point of view, it’s not recommended to use detergent with a surface cleaner. You can apply soap using your soap applicator nozzle on a surface and then clean it with your surface cleaner.
Can I Use a Surface Cleaner Meant for Electric Washers If I Have a Gas Model?
Gas pressure washers are basically more powerful than the electric one’s which means it creates more pressure on all components that you use with it. If you have already bought a surface cleaner that is meant for an electric pressure washer, you can use it with the gas-powered machine as well. But for the maximum output, you must go for the machine type surface cleaner.
How do you attach surface cleaner to the pressure washer?
Attaching a surface cleaner to a pressure washer is not very difficult. First, connect all the parts of your machine and remove the high-pressure washer hose from your spray gun. Next, connect the HP hose to the surface cleaner’s handle where the connector is placed. To use it, start your machine, pull the trigger and move the cleaner head over a surface; that’s it.
Can I use the surface cleaner for my electric pressure washer?
A surface cleaner can be used with both electric and gas pressure washers. But in the market, you will find separate surface cleaners for gas and electric machines. If you want the maximum output, you must buy a surface cleaner that is meant for use with an electric pressure washer; otherwise, you might not get the optimum performance.
Which one is better between a turbo nozzle and a surface cleaner?
Turbo nozzles are pretty effective in terms of cleaning tough dirt on the concrete surface. But they cannot give as good a result as a surface cleaner. Surface cleaner hits stain and dirt from a very close distance, making them weak and removing them. The headcover of a surface cleaner gives an additional benefit by not letting the water splash around.
What is the best surface cleaner attachment size?
Depending on the type of your machine and cleaning area, you will find multiple sizes of surface cleaners in the market. Generally, the GPM of your machine decides the size of your surface cleaner. If you have a 4 GPM machine, you can use a 2 nozzle surface cleaner; for a 6 GPM machine, 3 nozzles surface cleaner will work best.
Which models are better – with wheels or floaters?
A better surface cleaner depends on which type you are comfortable with. Some users are comfortable with the device containing wheels, whereas others are comfortable with floaters. The wheels of a surface cleaner sometimes give trouble as they don’t want to move freely. From that point of view, floaters are convenient and easy to move around.
How Much Water Will the Surface Cleaner Use?
If you compare the amount of area it cleans with the amount of water it uses, you will see that a surface cleaner consumes less water. With a two nozzle surface cleaner, you should use a 4 GPM machine for optimum results. Less than 2 GPM water flow doesn’t work perfectly with a surface cleaner.
Why Is My Surface Cleaner Leaving Lines?
Surface cleaners use pencil jet multiple nozzles that narrowly hit the dirt on a surface, cleaning only that narrow part at a time. If you move the surface cleaner fast, changing its position rapidly without giving enough time to clean the area, it’ll leave streaks on the surface.
It also happens if you become too lazy to move the cleaner. If your surface cleaner still gives lines, it’s probably time to change the nozzles.
How much pressure do you need for a surface cleaner?
For a surface cleaner, it’s important to provide an adequate water supply since multiple nozzles work simultaneously. GPM is divided by the number of nozzles of a surface cleaner. If you have a 2 nozzle surface cleaner, your machine should consist of around 4 GPM; for a 3 nozzle cleaner, 6 GPM machine works best.
Can I Use a Surface Cleaner on My Car?
Flat and concrete surfaces are best for surface cleaners to use. Cars have a delicate surface that can be easily damaged by pressurized water. When the pencil jet nozzle hit the water to your lovely car’s surface, there is a good chance the paint might come off, or the shape might be spoilt. For that reason, a surface cleaner is not meant for any vehicle.
Are pressure washer surface cleaners worth it?
A pressure washer surface cleaner is quite important when you have a large concrete surface to clean, such as your patio, garage, floor, etc. Your money will not be wasted if you buy a surface cleaner and use it regularly. This component will not only save your time it’ll also give you a professional feeling.
Are surface cleaners for pressure washers universal?
Surface cleaners are universal in every sense. They cover almost 99 percent of gas pressure washers worldwide. You can use a surface cleaner with a maximum number of the electric pressure washer as well. So this component can be used with most of the pressure washer brands, and it gives you a perfect cleaning experience.
In the end, we can say that a surface cleaner is also like any other tool of the pressure washer. If you think it important, then it will serve you a lot, but if you don’t understand its value, your working speed will remain the same as before.
In this article, we tried to provide you a complete guideline that will help you understand all about a surface cleaner. The individual surface cleaner reviews are taken from among the top listed tools.
Your work will be at least 5 times faster with this tool, which will save you valuable time. While choosing this tool, try to follow the above procedure so that you don’t fall into any trouble. Your success is our achievement.