Generac is specially used for residential purposes. Read our expert recommendations of Generac pressure washer reviews with in-depth information!
CPO Greenworks is well recognized by its factory-reconditioned tools and equipment in America. They generally make electric-powered pressure washer for commercial and residential use. Their reputation has been spread worldwide for manufacturing good quality machines with long-lasting characteristics. Our Greenworks pressure washers are based on their top-listed machines that are well received by the consumers and are given excellent feedback.
Our Expert Reviewers Make Buying GreenWorks Pressure Washer Easier!
We have made a list of 9 best products that can serve you perfectly in your cleaning business. This review includes the vital features, good and bad sides of each machine. We made an effort to do extensive research, we talked to the consumers and put all the necessary details that might help you in selecting your best option. At the end of this article, you will find a buying guide to support you if you are new to this field. Let’s have a look at all the products listed below.
What are the Best GreenWorks Pressure Washers?
Best Choice: Greenworks GPW1602
Best for Budget: Greenworks GPW1501
Best for Medium to Heavy Duty: Greenworks GPW1951
Best for All-round: Greenworks GPW1950
Best for Powerful Cleaning: Greenworks GPW2002
Best for Lightweight: Greenworks GPW1702
Best Compact Design: GreenWorks GPW2001
Best for Household Cleaning: Greenworks GPW1604
Best for Medium-duty: Greenworks GPW2005
Top 9 GreenWorks Pressure Washer Comparison:
|Greenworks GPW1602||Check On Amazon!|
|Greenworks GPW1501||Check On Amazon!|
|Greenworks GPW1951||Check On Amazon!|
|Greenworks GPW1950||Check On Amazon!|
|Greenworks GPW2002||Check On Amazon!|
|Greenworks GPW1702||Check On Amazon!|
|GreenWorks GPW2001||Check On Amazon!|
|Greenworks GPW1604||Check On Amazon!|
|Greenworks GPW2005||Check On Amazon!|
Best GreenWorks Pressure Washer
Life will be green with Greenworks pressure washer. GPW1602 it at the top in our list of machines based on its performance and user reviews. Most of the users are quite satisfied with this device and recommend others to purchase. Your work will be smooth and comfortable while cleaning the car, RV, patio, fence, floor, boat, and others. It will provide you a moderately good water pressure, and it runs on easily available electricity. Look at its features.
- It used Universal Motor with 120, 60 Hz, and 13 AMPs.
- This machine will generate 1600 PSI water force at the max with 1.2 GPM water flow.
- It has vertically or horizontally stability.
- You will get a 20 feet long HP hose and a 35 feet power cord with a GFCI outlet.
- It has an attachable detergent bottle for complete work.
- For your light and medium duty works, it will be just fine.
- The power is enough for even removing old paint.
- It is light in weight, so you don’t have to use much effort to carry it.
- The power cord you are getting has GFCI safety.
- Your spray gun can be quickly connected to the nozzles.
- You are getting 4 long years warranty.
- Some users had a problem with its nozzles, and the company replaced them without any charge.
- After working for a certain time, you might have to give the machine some time to cool down.
All the features and facilities you are getting from this machine are quite good and comfortable to use. You don’t have to pay much to own this pressure washer. For your home and residential use, this device can be a perfect one. You must share your point of view if you purchase Greenworks GPW1602.
Other Top Picks of GreenWorks Pressure Washer Reviews
Machines are to make human efforts less. Greenworks GPW1501 is the second in our list. You can easily rely on this pressure washer for its performance and durability. Your house, roof, patio, motorcycle, car, boat, outings, etc. can easily and comfortably be cleaned with this machine. You will get quite a good water force for your light, and medium-duty cleaning works. Let’s have a look at the features of it.
- The machine is pretty light in weight. It weighs about 16.65 pounds.
- It will generate 1500 PSI with 1.2 GPM water flow.
- It has horizontal and vertical stability.
- 20 feet HP hose and 35 feet power cord with GFCI safety will be provided.
- There are two quick-connect nozzles, 25 and 40-degree.
- For your regular cleaning, it will provide you enough water pressure.
- You can easily use it horizontally or vertically.
- It is pretty easy to carry the machine from one place to another.
- The power cord has GFCI safety for wet grounds.
- Quick connect nozzles will support you for different types of cleanings.
- There is one year’s warranty with this machine.
- For your heavy-duty cleanings, this machine might not provide you enough support.
- Some users said after a few days, the engine started making noise. They had to repair it.
Your investment will be safe and secure, for at least 4 years, because of the long warranty period you will get. Its price is also not much, so if you have a low budget, this is a good option for you. To support your house and office cleanings, you will be satisfied with this pressure washer.
This pressure washer is a little more powerful than most of the other two mentioned earlier. You will find it compact than the other two, and it can be easily used to clean your house, patio, floor, garage, car, boat, fence, oil or grease stain, mud, etc. Better maneuverability is another advance of this machine, and its weight is pretty light. Check its features at a glance.
- It has a heavy-duty water-resistant induction motor for better performance and durability.
- GPW1951 can generate 1950 PSI when it is at its full, and it has 1.2 GPM water flow.
- It includes three nozzles, 25, 40-degree and soap applicator.
- 25 feet hose, and a hose reel comes with your purchase.
- It has both horizontal and vertical stability.
- You are going to get more power to clean tough mold and grease with this machine.
- It has 3 nozzles to use for different types of cleanings.
- This machine looks compact and tidy, and it has wheels to carry.
- Its power cord is GFCI protected for better safety.
- You can easily use it horizontally or vertically.
- It has a 1-year warranty for your protection.
- Few users have found water leaking from below. So, you have to check when you take your delivery.
- For doing commercial cleaning, this machine might not help you properly.
Price is low, and durability is high of this pressure washer. This machine can be one of your options for safe investment. Its users are quite satisfied with this device, and they have been using it for many years. Your cleaning work will be easily done if you have only home and office to clean. Your satisfaction is our priority.
Attractive and comfortable is machine GPW1950, which is one of the best machines by Greenworks. It will support you perfectly cleaning your garage, patio, rooftop, outing, floor, vehicles, etc. To remove the old paint, you can depend on this pressure washer. It creates quite enough energy and provides you a good speed water flow. Like the other machines, this one also runs on electricity. Check its features and good sides.
- Heavy-duty 13 Amp induction motor has been used in this pressure washer.
- It generates 1950 PSI water pressure along with 1.2 GPM flow.
- It provides 25 feet HP hose and 35 feet power cable to stretch to the corners.
- It has a dual detergent tank and 4 different nozzles, including the soap sprayer.
- For easy transportation, it has two convenient wheels.
- Unless you think about using it for your factory, it will work just fine.
- Most of your cleaning business will be easily solved.
- Different nozzles will give you various working comfort.
- You don’t have to carry any extra bucket for carrying detergent.
- Its power cable is safe to use in the wet ground.
- It has 1 year’s warranty for your safe investment.
- If you don’t use it for a long time, it might trouble you while starting.
- Some users had problems with getting the maximum speed of water; they had to repair it.
For the medium budget customers and office or home use, it can be one of the best options. Your investment will be quite secure, and you can use it for a very long time. You don’t have to worry about its fuel as it runs on electricity. You can easily keep it on your choice list, and if you buy one, don’t forget to share your review.
At first glance, you might mix this machine with one of the Sun Joe pressure washers. It runs on electricity, which is easily available nowadays. You can use this device to clean the dirt, dust, mold, grease, etc. from your house, patio, garage, boat, house-outings, fence, and many others. It is quite powerful and durable, and you are getting it at a very cheaper rate from the company. Look at its features, good and bad sides.
- Its heavy-duty 13 Amp induction motor will brighten your cleaning experience.
- The engine will provide 2000 PSI pressure at its max and 1.2 GPM water flow.
- 35 feet power cord and 25 feet hose can take you to a quite distance from your power source.
- It has vertical and horizontal stability while working.
- It has a hose reel for rolling up the hose.
- Working with GPW2002, you will get real comfort and satisfaction.
- Its power is enough to clean all your dirty things.
- You can easily use it vertically or horizontally.
- It has a compact look that will help you while carrying.
- The power cord is quite safe to use.
- You are going to get a 1-year warranty to secure your investment.
- It happened with some buyers that some of the parts got missing while taking the delivery. You must check all its components while receiving it.
- Few consumers said that after 6 months they didn’t get enough pressure.
The machine is quite light in weight, so it will be pretty easy for anyone to carry it from one place to another. You can invest in this device because it’s quite low in price. Greenworks always makes the best electric pressure washer. You can keep this product in your choice list before you make a purchase.
Greenworks GPW1702 makes less noise and creates much power. It has a compact look, easy maneuverability, better performance, and great durability. It will help you a great deal in the cleaning of your floor, patio, fence, car, boat, etc. For various types of surfaces, you can easily connect its spray gun to different nozzles and make your cleaning perfect. Before selecting, look at its features, good sides, and bad sides.
- Its heavy-duty engine creates 1700 PSI water pressure along with 1.2 GPM.
- It includes 3 types of quick connect nozzles, 25, 40, and soap applicator.
- Its 35 feet power cord is GFCI protected, and its 20 feet hose is kink resistant.
- For a compact look, it has hose reel to roll up the hose.
- It is vertically and horizontally stable.
- Its power is enough to clean most of your cleaning works, light, medium, or heavy-duty.
- 3 nozzles will give you 3 different working facilities.
- It can easily be used horizontally or vertically.
- You are getting a protected power cable for working in your wet ground.
- Its wheels are perfect for moving around the machine.
- The company provides a 1-year warranty for its devices.
- Some say its body is not designed well and is poor in performance, but the others are quite satisfied.
- In some cases, the machine shuts down when overheated.
Choosing a pressure washer is not quite an easy task, and for that, we are here to solve your problem. This machine can be in your choice list based on its performance, durability, and comfort. The GPW1702 pressure washer will definitely fit in your low budget if you have any monetary problem.
Read More: GreenWorks GPW1702
Small, compact, and sweet is the pressure washer GPW2001. Its frame is made for better carriage and compact look. It provides quite a lot of water pressure, which is enough to wash your driveway, patio, fence, outings, floor, garage, vehicles, etc. Its combination of water pressure with water flow is quite perfect. Know all the features of a machine before you make a decision.
- This machine used 13 Amp universal induction motor and axial cam pump for better performance.
- 2000 PSI is the water pressure it makes at its peak. It has 1.2 GPM of water flow.
- 35 feet power cable and 20 feet HP hose come with your purchase.
- You will get 4 nozzles, 0, 25, 40, and soap sprayer.
- It includes a built-in detergent tank.
- It has two wheels for moving it around.
- Its water pressure is quite a lot to clean all your stuff.
- You can take the machine to every corner of your working place using the long hose and power cable.
- You don’t have to carry any extra bucket for detergent.
- It’s quite light and easy to move around.
- There are different nozzles for different working types.
- It has a 1-year warranty that gives safety to your investment.
- A user said that he found a leak when he first used the machine. So you must check before receiving your product.
- While repairing its outer green parts, it’s difficult to remove the outer green part.
Getting your cleaning work done will be easy and comfortable if you purchase this machine. It has durability, performance, and working comfort. Its spray gun is quite handy, and it connects to the nozzles easily. It has a low price with high performance. Based on its good features, you can select this model of Greenworks.
This is another electric pressure washer in the list that can be the right choice. It might not generate as much power as many of the other machines, but it will provide you good working comfort. You can easily clean the mold, dirt, grime, oil, etc. from any surface you want. Its users are wholly satisfied using GPW1604, and they have been using it for many years. It will give you a look at your backpack. Let’s see its excellent features.
- This device used a 13 Amp universal induction motor that runs on electricity.
- It will provide you 1600 PSI water pressure when at its top; it has 1.2 GPM.
- You will get a 25 feet HP hose and a 35 feet power cord.
- 25, 40-degree, and soap applicator nozzles come with this machine.
- Its weight is only 15.96 pounds.
- Carrying this light-weight machine is super easy.
- For your light and medium-duty cleaning, it will be just perfect.
- You will get three different nozzles.
- You can easily take it to the remote corners of your working area by its hose and power cord.
- This pressure washer has a 1-year warranty.
- For heavy-duty works, you will not be able to use this one.
- If you use it for a long time, it might be overheated and shut off.
Tiny but powerful is the machine GPW1604. Its best part is that you can easily take it wherever you want; it will not take any effort as it is a super light-weight machine. You don’t have to pay much to purchase this device, and its given warranty will secure your investment. The GreenWorks model can be one of your best options.
This is another compact designed best Greenworks pressure washer. It has all the good reviews from its consumers. It can be easily used to clean most of your medium and heavy-duty dirt, mud, grime, mold, grease, etc. A powerful engine has been used, and its frame is stronger than many of the machines of its class. Take a look at its excellent features and negative sides.
- It is made of 13 Amp universal motor for producing 2000 PSI water force.
- It delivers the water at a rate of 1.2 GPM.
- It includes 35 feet GFCI protected power cable.
- 4 different nozzles, 25-degree, 40-degree, turbo, and soap applicator, come with the machine.
- It has a telescopic handle and two wheels for quick movement.
- With 2000 PSI, you can even remove your old paint from a surface.
- Its power cord is quite safe to use while working.
- 4 types of nozzles will help you in different cleanings.
- It is light-weight and can be easily moved.
- Its manufacturer provides a 1-year warranty.
- A user has found power loss after using it for 2 hours, and he had to cool it down.
- A user said that his machine broke while working for the first time. He had to exchange it.
GPW2005 is another machine that can be in your choice list of pressure washers. It will definitely serve your cleaning needs perfectly and last for a long time. Its price is quite low, and you don’t have to invest over and over again. After purchasing, your honest review will modify this article.
About Greenworks As a Brand
CPO Greenworks is the leading online tool retailer in America that founded in 2004. Unlike other companies, CPO Greenworks become famous within a short period of time. People know CPO because of its industry-leading selection of factory reconditioned tools and equipment. Their products offer the customers high-quality tools at significantly discounted prices. The company generally makes electric powered pressure washer. United Stationers acquired CPO in May 2014 and in 2015 they announced to reposition the company. With time they became the fastest, most convenient solution of workplace essentials.
In the pressure washer world, Greenworks became famous for its products’ good quality. People rely on their machine’s quality to be one of the finest. They include all the modern technologies in their pressure washers to satisfy the consumers’ needs. People actually like their products because of its powerful universal motor, less noise, and warranty. For using in residential purpose buying a Greenworks’ electric pressure washer can be the best option.
As I mentioned before that Greenworks make electric pressure washers for doing mostly light and medium-duty cleaning tasks. They are light-weight, primarily green in color, convenient and better performer than most of the machines of its class. If you have a low budget and you want a good quality power washer, Greenworks can be your best option. Their devices make less noise, produce no fume, and create no dirt; they are environment-friendly. You can easily put your faith on Greenworks.
Buying Guide of Greenworks Pressure Washer
To buy a Greenworks pressure washer, you should follow the steps below:
Step 1: At first, measure your working type, stuff, and area that you need to clean with your machine. Let me help you with this matter. To clean your patio, fence, floor, car, etc. you might need a light-duty machine. To remove your old paint or clean the hardened oil and grease stains, you might need a medium-duty machine. If you want to use it for your industrial area, you should go for a commercial heavy-duty pressure washer.
Step 2: Match your working measurement with the machines that are there in the list above. The above tools are pretty useful for doing light and medium-duty cleanings. Choose one device and check all its features and facilities.
Step 3: Arrange your budget to buy your desired pressure washer. In terms of Greenworks, most of their machines are of low price, but still, there are variations. Check the price carefully and see its warranty period. A better warranty ensures your safe investment.
Step 4: After making a careful selection, you should make the order and pay for it.
Step 5: When your delivery comes, you must check the entire machine carefully if it has all its components correctly. If you find any problem with your machine, talk to the delivery person or their customer care. Then set up your device and start the work.
We always try to be authentic and honest with our reviews. We talk to the experts, the company and the consumers of a particular product before commenting on it. All the information in the above-listed machines is taken from reliable sources. So you can easily rely on them and make your decision. Our journey would be successful if this review helped you either in choosing your desired pressure washer or increasing your knowledge.