GreenWorks GPW1702 1700 PSI 1.2 GPM 13AMP Electric Pressure Washer Review
|Product Name:||GreenWorks GPW1702 1700 PSI 1.2 GPM Electric Power Washer|
|Dimension:||13.2 x 24 x 11.2 inches|
In the present day, we mostly depend on electrical products as it has become elementary to get the electricity supply. An electric pressure washer is more convenient and easy to use if you plan to use it for residential purposes. The Company GreenWorks has made a wonderful electric pressure washer that actually completes most of the home stuff cleaning problems. GreenWorks GPW1702 1700 PSI 1.2 GPM Electric Power Washer is one of the best electric pressure washers available in the market based on its features and performances. With 1700 PSI water pressure, all the dirt from your car, RV, motorcycle, patio, driveway, fence, and many more can be easily washed away and make them clean.
The device doesn’t need high power electricity, so you can easily use the regular 120v electricity that you get at your home. You will get different nozzle tips for your different uses along with a pro-style spray gun. The price is also not very high so that you don’t have to worry about it.
FEATURES of GreenWorks GPW1702 1700 PSI 1.2 GPM Electric Power Washer
- The device uses a powerful universal 13 Amp / 1500 watt motor that provides water pressure of 1700 PSI along with 1.2 GPM water flow. An Axial cam pump has been used, which can be easily connected to the HP hose, and it is long-lasting. You can use the machine both vertically and horizontally, and it gives you greater stability during your cleaning.
- GreenWorks GPW1702 1700 PSI 1.2 GPM Electric Power Washer provides a 20-foot high-pressure hose that can easily connect to the pump and the rear of the spray gun. The length of the power cord is 35 foot that has a GFCI plug so that you don’t face any problem on a wet ground. There is a pro-style power wand that can connect quickly to the nozzle tips without any hassle.
- The product provides three nozzle tips, and they are 25-degree, 40-degree and a low-pressure soap applicator nozzle tip. The Company places the device on a strong two-wheeled cart, and the plastic made wheels help the easy movement of the machine. The device is designed to use cold water to create water pressure for your efficient cleaning.
- The total shipping weight of the machine is 23 pounds, which is pretty light to carry it from one place to another. The dimension of the device is 13.78 inches in length, 11.81 inches in width, and 24.8 inches in height. The side of the machine makes it easier to store in the garage. You will get 4 years of limited warranty.
PROS & CONS of GreenWorks GPW1702 1700 PSI 1.2 GPM Electric Power Washer
What We Like (PROS)
- Universal Engine: GreenWorks GPW1702 1700 PSI 1.2 GPM Electric Power Washer uses a universal motor to deliver 1700 PSI water pressure. With this much water pressure, you can easily clean all the stuff in your house easily. The engine is strong that will stay with you and give you service for a long period of time. The combination of water pressure and water flow is perfect for residential use.
- Different Nozzles: With the same kind of nozzle, it becomes difficult to clean all kinds of surfaces. Keeping the different uses in mind, the Company provides three distinct spray nozzles that can quickly connect to the spray wand. With the soap applicator nozzle, it becomes easy to put detergent on the surface for its shiny look.
- Makes Less Noise: It becomes very disturbing when your neighbor creates noise at his home, and the case becomes the same with your neighbor when you create noise. The device makes pretty less noise as compared to a gas-powered pressure washer. With this device, you can easily stay away from creating unnecessary problems with your neighbor.
- Warranty: Most of the products give you a warranty for either one or a maximum of two years. But this device is going to provide you four years of limited warranty, which will secure your valuable investment for a longer period of time. You can replace or get your problem solved free of cost from the manufacturer within this period of time.
What We Don’t Like (CONS)
- There is a complaint that the onboard storage sometime doesn’t store the hose properly. Because of this reason it doesn’t look nice and becomes a little annoying to store.
- The product has a very lightweight, and for this reason, while using very often, it tips over while using. For some users, it becomes a little disturbing.
In the end, we can say that GreenWorks GPW1702 Electric Pressure Washer GreenWorks GPW1702 1700 PSI 1.2 GPM Electric Power Washer has all the features that you require for using for residential purpose. The facilities it provides make it one of the best electric pressure washers available in the market. You will get four years of warranty that secures your investment. The power of the motor and the pump is strong enough to clean all the home stuff effectively and conveniently. You can use the device for cleaning different types of surfaces using different quick connect nozzles tips. The power cord and the HP hose give you an excellent stretch to clean your car, motorcycle, RV, and other stuff outside of your house easily. The price you will pay will be pretty less as compared to the facilities you will get.
Daniel has completed his graduation mechanical engineering from a reputed university in US. He worked as a technical engineer in a pressure washer manufacturing plant for four years. He has a great passion for mechanical devices and has opened a workshop where he does research on various machines in his leisure time. His high interest in technology made him an expert in commercial and residential pressure washers.